What’s Cooking: One-Dish Kielbasa with Potatoes, Cabbage, and Mushrooms
This post contains affiliate links. The Frazzled may earn a commission if you purchase any items through these links at no cost to you.
- McCormick Culinary Onion Powder
- McCormick Culinary Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- McCormick Fine Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Happy Belly Canola Oil
- Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Baking Dish
One-Dish Kielbasa with Potatoes, Cabbage, and Mushrooms
A satisfying, one-dish meal perfect for chillier days.
- 9" x 13" baking dish (if doubling the recipe, use two baking dishes)
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 oz Polska kielbasa
- 2 large Russet or Eastern potatoes
- 1 quarter large head of green cabbage
- 4 oz white button mushrooms
- 1 tsp dried onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt Optional - can make dish too salty if kielbasa is already salty
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Slice the kielbasa into 1/2" rounds.
- Core and quarter the cabbage, cutting one quarter into 1/2" slices.
- Cut mushrooms into 1/4" slices.
- Toss the kielbasa, cabbage, and mushrooms in the vegetable oil and add to the baking dish. Make sure the contents are spread out in the pan to bake evenly.
- Add dried onion powder, pepper and salt (optional)
- Bake for 25 minutes, turn the contents in the dish, then bake for another 25 minutes until kielbasa is dark red and sizzling, the cabbage is slightly charred, and the potatoes and mushrooms are roasted.